Down the Rails is the title developed by recognized studio Pragmatic Play. Released on 25.08.2022 it became a hit among slot fans for its immersive engine and high-quality artwork. This review details all of its main characteristics that along with free test mode available on clashofslots.com give a complete idea of experience you’ll be getting.
Down the Rails – a slot machine that offers you to go down the subway and drive through London stations. The playing field of the Down the Rails slot consists of five reels and 20 pay lines. In the Down the Rails slot you will find a variety of features that will bring you closer to the coveted wins.
Among them, you will find several features that can be activated on any spin:
- Tunnel Vision – mysterious symbols land on the playing field, which can turn into a randomly selected image.
- The Big Smoke – a huge 3×3 symbol will be added to the playing field.
- Wild Strike – wild symbols land on the playing field in random positions.
- Shifting Stack – wild symbols 1×3 with multipliers will be added to the playing field.
- Bonus Blitz – the bonus is activated.
The bonus round can be launched in another way, for this you need to wait until three bonus symbols appear on the playing field. The round begins with a bonus wheel, which will determine which of the bonuses is available to you, there are five of them in total and each differs from each other in the number of spins and modifiers. In addition, one of the options called End of the Line features a respin style round with fixed symbols.