This is a US-based studio that has been operating since 2017. Triple Edge’s specialty is slot production, and it does a great job delivering one hit after another. The very first titles presented by the company appeared in multiple online casinos worldwide. This fast road to success has become possible thanks to the studio joining a roster of exclusive Microgaming content partners.
Today it’s a well-known and respected provider with a solid slots catalog and many exciting games under its belt. Games Global is currently the company owning Microgaming’s content creation and distribution business. It’s licensed in reputable jurisdictions and ensures Triple Edge software compliance and distribution. So, you should rest assured that games are safe and fair.
New releases don’t get launched frequently. On average, there’s one fresh release every 2-3 months. This is a relatively low production volume, but it’s enough to maintain brand awareness. Games are translated into dozens of languages and distributed across hundreds of online casinos internationally.
Triple Edge Studios Video Slots
This developer creates games that many slot enthusiasts will instantly recognize even if they’ve never heard of Triple Edge before. The thing is, some video slots are connected to massively popular jackpot networks such as WowPot! and Mega Moolah. It’s one of several Microgaming content partners who have been trusted to revive the Mega Moolah series and expand its relatively new WowPOT! collection.
It also received the opportunity to produce new versions of branded slots and inherited a variety of unique tools to spice up the gameplay. That’s why the partnership with this iGaming pioneer has contributed so much to Triple Edge Studios’ success.
Most of the Triple Edge Studios online slots offer a decent RTP range between 96% and 96.5%. There’s a small number of titles with an RTP figure of around 94%. And then there’s a category of progressive jackpot games which traditionally offer a lower average return to compensate for massive initial jackpot amounts. In the case of WowPOT!, for instance, the seed amount is a whopping 2 million Euros.
When it comes to jackpot games, there’s one more thing to mention. RTP consists of two components, one is the overall RTP and the other one is the jackpot contribution. For instance, in Cash ‘N Riches WowPOT! Megaways, 86.93% is the overall RTP and 5.30% contributes towards jackpot accumulation.
Any feature that can be bought within a game will slightly increase RTP compared to the return when features are triggered randomly. For instance, in Phantom of the Opera Link & Win, there’s a Win Booster option that increases the total bet by 2.5 times and boosts the chances of triggering a bonus round. By enabling the Win Booster, players increase RTP from 96.08% to 96.33%.
It’s also worth mentioning that many Triple Edge Studios slot machines have adjustable RTP. That means having more than one version, and each version is offering a different average return value. There are usually three or four configurations from as high as 96% to as low as 86%. That’s why it’s important to check RTP whenever you play their games because it’s unlikely that any player would knowingly agree to a 86% return.
To check RTP, load a game then expand the settings menu and choose the Help file. Then choose the Return to Player section to see which version is in front of you.
Common Slot Features
Players will enjoy a variety of bonus games, boosters, and modifiers in slots produced by Triple Edge Studios. But there are a few features that the developer loves integrating. If you’ve looked through the collection on this page, you’ve probably noticed that there are quite a few jackpot games. But below we’ll talk about other common elements.
- Link&Win is a popular type of game round that lands you cash prizes or one of the fixed jackpots. 3 respins are initially awarded and they are reset with every win landed. This feature is present in many Triple Edge slots.
- Lock ‘N Spin is an amazing feature that gives players a bit of control over the outcome. They can lock one or more reels and respin the rest of them. The price of locking varies depending on which symbols land on a reel. You can lock reels with any set of symbols, even when there are bonus icons that are required to enter free spins.
- Respin is the option that does the opposite. Instead of locking reels, players can respin individual reels for a certain price that is different for every reel. Check out Bookie of Odds, and Book of Oz to test this exciting feature.
- Win Booster is an option that increases the total bet to award players additional chances of triggering the Link&Win bonus round. The increase in total bet varies from slot to slot but is usually around 1.5 to 2.5x current bet. That’s an optional feature that can be enabled for any single spin and then disabled.
This is one of the key slot categories in the Triple Edge Studios portfolio. Multiple titles are connected to either WowPOT! or Mega Moolah. Both networks accumulate massive pots and each time they drop, someone becomes a millionaire. The initial amounts are 1 and 2 million Euros for Mega Moolah and WowPOT!, respectively.
Best Triple Edge Slot Machines
The studio has plenty of exciting games that have found success among all sorts of punters, and these aren’t only jackpot titles. Below are some of the top-performing video slots.
- Absolootly Mad is the title that draws a lot of attention as it’s connected to Mega Moolah. It’s a 243 win ways slot that features free spins, cascades, and up to 15x multipliers. But the main focus is on the four-tier jackpot that can land massive wins.
- Assassin Moon is an exciting slot that features Link&Win respins and Win Booster that increases the chances of landing Link&Win to collect cash prizes or one of the fixed jackpots. During free spins, three central reels turn into one mega block.
- Ancient Fortunes Poseidon Megaways is another successful Triple Edge Studios video slot. An extremely powerful theme and vibrant visuals are mixed with an amazing slot engine, cascading wins, free spins, and the Jackpot Pick Game that awards one of four fixed jackpots.
Where to Play Triple Edge Slots?
If you are looking for gambling sites to play Triple Edge games, check out this casino rating. we’ve put together the list of legitimate operators that partner with the studio, and offer a smooth gambling experience along with some nice bonuses. Read detailed reviews to find out more about each operator. Or choose any of the slots provided on this page to play them for free.
Pros and Cons
There is a lot to love about Triple Edge Studios slots. They have amazing audio-visuals and engaging gameplay. Everyone will find something to enjoy whether they just want to have a nice time with frequent payouts or chase a massive win.
Adjustable RTP is the only disadvantage. Players will need to check game files if they care about the average return. Considering the difference between high and low RTP figures can be significant, this isn’t something to ignore.