Vesper Casino review
Vesper joined the casino industry in 2020. It belongs to the same gambling family as MadMax Casino. The operator would appeal to players that enjoy plenty of rewards and extensive games selection. It’s a legitimate brand that leaves positive impression, but has some disadvantages.
The casino is licensed in Curacao and is operated by FairGame G.P N.V. At the time of writing this Vesper Casino review, there isn’t much evidence of the gambling site treating players good or bad. But so far there are mainly positive reviews. It’s also worth noting that casino representatives do respond to the comments and complaints on some third party websites.
What would definitely scare off some players are Vesper’s ridiculously low withdrawal limits for almost all loyalty levels except for several highest ones. 2,000EUR/month is the maximum new players can get before they upgrade multiple times, meaning that the amount they typically can withdraw within one month, takes over a year to withdraw at Vesper.
To gamble responsibly the operator arms its players with self-exclusion and daily/weekly/monthly deposit limits. To set the limits, players will have to contact customer support and ask them to activate the feature. To exclude themselves from gambling players will first have to provide verification documents. And once the exclusion period begins, it can be reverted twice within one month before the self-exclusion ends.
Before joining Vesper Casino, check its list of restricted territories provided in section 3.2 of the T&Cs. There are just few of them, including but not limited to UK, USA, Ukraine and Japan.
Best Vesper Casino Games 2021
Those who love playing new games will enjoy endless opportunities to explore. There are over 3,000 titles that are produced by major developers, their smaller competitors and those who are just making first steps in the industry.
You can have greatest hits like Starburst, Dead or Alive that are played by millions internationally, along with titles that few players ever notice. There are games for low and big budget gamblers. For instance, penny slots that can buy lots of playing time for a small deposit or some VIP live dealer tables requiring a lot of money.
The games library is divided into two main categories: Games and Live Casino. The latter is neatly organized according to the suppliers (Evolution/Ezugi) and by the game type: baccarat/roulette/poker/blackjack. Or you can have all the table games together. There are well over 100 live dealer tables and games from classic games or classic games with innovative twist to immersive game shows. Live dealer technology is continuously evolving making this vertical more and more exciting.
“Games” category is divided into few smaller collections, including two that are individual to each gambler. Everyone will have their own hand-picked Favorite selection and their recently played Previous Games.
- Slots is the major category of the games library. There are over 2,500 of them. You can filter titles by their names or by providers. There are dozens of slot developers that have so many unique styles.
- Just like its sister casino MadMax, Vesper offers its own exclusive set of jackpots: Bronze, Silver and Gold. Players won’t win a fortune, but prize pools can grow to decent sizes. Gold jackpot can grow up to its maximum €10,000 value. Silver and Bronze are capped at €5k and €1k, correspondingly. But each one of them can drop any time.
- Vesper Casino offers around 50 roulette games, most of them traditional RNG variants, but some would appeal to players that want higher than standard 35:1 potential. Golden Chip Roulette, for instance is a great chance to win up to 500x.
- The operator has selected a range of RNG table/card favorites such as blackjack/baccarat/roulette and few other game types.
- This is where video poker fans find games they love. There are over 50 video poker titles along with other poker games.
Games Without Registration
The games library at Vesper can be accessed by anyone whether they are members of the casino or not. Those who don’t have an account there will miss out on live dealer action but will enjoy the rest of the collection for free.
Vesper Casino Slots
No doubt this gambling site can offer great selection of slots. Navigating this huge collection isn’t made easy though. Players have an option to filter titles by their name or by selected providers. On top of that, there are three collections of New, Popular and Recommended games.
- What Vesper recommends is a combination of all sorts of titles. There aren’t only greatest releases as they are mixed with slots that do not shine that bright. That makes this collection more versatile and interesting. It’s possible to find a gem you’ve failed to notice so far.
- Just like Recommended, Popular category can offer interesting titles that are usually lost among hundreds of others. Long time favorites along with video slots recognized only on specific markets.
Bonuses And Promotions
That’s the area where Vesper Casino thrives. It does offer numerous promos, but wagering is usually quite high. There are free spins, extra credits, cashback and even loyalty points for depositing on certain days. This does make gambling more engaging.
Free slot rounds come in combination with match bonuses on first deposit. But there are also promos that unlock only free spins, and they are available on Mondays and Saturdays. So, players get additional incentive to spin the reels.
- On Mondays Vesper Casino awards 40, 100 or 400 spins for transferring 10EUR, 25EUR or 100EUR, correspondingly. The offer can be used once a week only and to qualify, it should be at least player’s seventh deposit. The value of each spin is 0.10EUR, min.deposit is 10EUR, wager is 30x and it must be completed within 7 days.
- One of Saturday deposits will also get you spins. The operator is going to match the number of free rounds to the amount of deposited Euros. But this time qualifying deposits are €50 or higher, and there should be at least four money uploads prior to the qualifying one. The value of each spin and wager are similar to Monday offer.
New players at Vesper are met with two Welcome packs one is for regular customers and the other one is for those with bigger budget. Both consist of five rewards for the first 5 money uploads. Regular package’s total value is €500+200FS. Each time they need to deposit €10+. High rollers get up to €4,000 in total plus 200FS and they are required at least €200/deposit to qualify. The differences between regular and high roller offers are in bonus limits and the number of spins. Except for that, offers are similar:
- 1st payment is doubled and 100 (for regular) or 200 (for high rollers) spins are awarded
- The next deposit is rewarded with 50% bonus
- Third deposit – 60%
- Fourth – 70%
- Fifth – 100/200FS
Wager is 30x(deposit+bonus) in both cases. But high rollers get five times higher max.wager cap, which is €20 against €4 regular customers are allowed to bet.
There are also weekly incentives such as:
- Wednesday Points – adding at least €10 makes gamblers eligible for up to 100,000 loyalty points that are exchanged to cash or used to buy products in the casino store. The amount of points depends on how much money is transferred.
- Saturday Reload – this time minimum to be uploaded is €20 and they unlock 35%/45%/60% bonus depending on the deposited amount. Max cap is €400/€1,000/€2,000, correspondingly. Playthrough is the same for all offers, 30x(deposit+bonus).
- Weekly Cashback – 5-12% of the weekly losses are credited back as bonus money. Wagering requirements are tied to the player loyalty status and varies between x20 and x1.
Once Vesper players make their first real money wager, they embark on a journey to the top of the casino’s VIP ladder. On their way they get rewards for every level upgrade. Reaching the highest level is rewarded with €2,000 with x1 playthrough.
The levels are assigned according to the amount of collected points. Gamblers get 1 point for €0.1. As mentioned above, transferring funds to casino account on Wednesday unlocks up to 100,000 points. Moreover, every new member gets 100 of them just for joining.
These points are used to buy real cash or items from the Vesper store. Nearly a million points should be collected to grab cheapest item such as portable acoustics. There aren’t many goods in the store, mostly gadgets and small kitchen appliances. But two most expensive items definitely draw attention as Vesper sells its loyal members gold Rolex watches and a trip to Maldives for two.
The higher players climb Vesper Casino loyalty ladder the more benefits they enjoy, including personal manager, faster withdrawals and higher cash out limits.
No codes are required to collect standard promos in this casino. But players might occasionally get special offers that could require promo codes.
Vesper Deposit & Withdrawal Methods
Payments can be done using multiple methods. Available options will be displayed in the Cashier vary depending on the selected currency. Players are automatically assigned their local and three default currencies. It only takes one click to switch between them, but before doing that make sure you don’t have active bonuses as bonus credits will be forfeited.
How To Withdraw Money
Withdrawals can only be made through the method the money were uploaded. If the same method isn’t available, casino will offer alternatives, which is a standard procedure. But what’s unusual is that new players won’t be able to cash out more than €2,000/month. Only after they upgrade to level 4 the limit increases to €3,000/month, as they upgrade further, limits increase to 3.5, 5, 7, 15, 20 and 50 thousand Euros. And the highest level, called Rockstar is free from a max withdrawal cap.
To get to the more or less acceptable cash out limit of €15,000, players should upgrade to Elite status collecting 2 million loyalty points. This is €200,000 in wagers or twenty €50 deposits on Wednesdays, each earning 100,000 points.
According to the rules, withdrawals get processed within 24 hours. Minimum to withdraw is €40, maximum per transaction is usually €1,200. Verification must be done when the requested amount is €2,000+, but Vesper Casino has the right to ask for verification documents before processing any request. There are certain rules players must be aware of:
- Withdrawals aren’t free and standard commission is 3%.
- The amount of last deposit must be wagered 3 times, otherwise, casino has the right to decline withdrawals.
- And if it looks like gamblers are betting safe just to meet deposit playthrough requirements, Vesper can punish them by charging 20% fee.
How To Deposit Money
There are multiple options to deposit funds, including bank cards, internationally recognized eWallets, cryptocurrencies. Vesper suggests players contact customer support to learn more about options available specifically to their country. Minimum is usually €10 and maximum is €1,200/transaction.
Tips For Winning At Vesper
Players only need good luck to win. This gambling site isn’t a scam and its games collection is original software by legitimate suppliers. That means you can win at any moment and all you have to do is place a bet. To enjoy more betting for the same amount of funds, you can claim bonuses. But be aware of wagering requirements.
Another good chance to grab some extras is to participate in the casino tournaments. They reward top participants with free spins, cash or bonuses and won’t cost you anything on top of regular wagers.
Pros And Cons
The biggest issue is definitely low monthly withdrawal limits. First of all they affect players that don’t spend a lot on gambling. Other things to dislike are x3 deposit playthrough, 3% withdrawal fee that can go up to 20% if the casino doesn’t like player’s behavior. The abundance of promotions makes up for some disadvantages. Tournaments and great games selection are other benefits.
Vesper Customer Support
Players can contact 24/7 live chat or leave a message and wait for an email. In certain cases casino advises to write emails. Players can use some third party sites to file complaints and get them resolved.
Security And Fairness
According to the section 6.2 of the T&Cs, Vesper complies with GDPR rules ensuring personal and financial information they collect is handled and stored safely.
It’s hard to tell right now what the overall experience would be like. There is a very limited number of player reviews at the time of writing and even fewer complaints to draw conclusions. But considering what we know, players can expect pretty nice gambling experience especially if they love numerous bonuses. But they need to be aware of the disadvantages pointed above.
- What Are Best Vesper Casino Games In 2021?
Vesper players have thousands of games to choose from and there are lots of great old and new titles. Casino content is supplied by developers like NetEnt, Evolution, BTG, Yggdrasil and many others. So, you are sure to get top level games, including iconic titles and latest releases.
- How To Win At Vesper?
Winning is random. You just need to place a bet and wait for the outcome. To have more frequent but typically smaller wins choose low volatility games and if you are chasing some massive wins and ready to take risks, high volatility games are for you. Claiming bonuses, collecting loyalty points and participating in tournaments are good options to make you deposits last and possibly get more winnings for the same amount deposited. Higher game RTP is definitely better, but doesn’t guarantee more wins. It just gives you more chances of winning.
- How To Withdraw Money At Vesper Casino?
This operator requires deposits to be wagered 3 times and if that requirement isn’t fulfilled, Vesper can reject withdrawals. Vesper allows itself 24 hours for processing cash outs. Standard fee is 3%, but low risk betting can be punished with a 20% fee. You’ll get your money the same way you made a deposit. Maximum monthly withdrawal limits start from €2,000 and increase gradually as players upgrade their status.
Restricted Countries: Australia, Curaçao, Estonia, Germany, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
Software: OneTouch, Foxium, Just For The Win, Rabcat Gambling, NetEnt, Fugaso, Betsoft, Amatic Industries, Wazdan, Tom Horn Gaming, Habanero, Red Rake Gaming, Endorphina, Booongo, Blueprint Gaming, ELK Studios, Ezugi, Evoplay, Yggdrasil Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Revolver Gaming, Fantasma Games, Big Time Gaming, Lightning Box, Ainsworth, Play’n GO, Quickspin, Microgaming, Igrosoft, EGT Interactive, GameArt, Vivo Gaming, Platipus, Playson, Thunderkick, DLV, Casino Technology, BGaming, Ganapati, TrueLab Games
Currencies: Australian dollars, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin, Canadian dollars, Dogecoin (DOGE), Euros, Kazakhstani tenges, New Zealand dollars, Nigerian nairas, Norwegian krone, Polish zlotys, Russian rubles, South African rand, Swiss francs, Turkish Lira, US dollars, Uzbekistan soms
Min deposit: $5
Min withdrawal: $10
Available Languages: Finnish, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
Email Address: [email protected]
Live Chat: no